A palette inspired brush holder for convenient handling and
storage of porcelain brushes and other related ceramist tools. Made with a
unique design and small footprint, it is lightweight, portable and perfect
for laboratories of all sizes. It comes complete with a pack of 10 rubber
o-rings that are placed onto brush handles in order to secure them on the
Before using this product, please read and follow these
The better the care, the longer the service life.
• Don‘t use plastics longer time. It is only for transport!
Before using the brush the first time, wet the hair treated with gel
in a glass of water, without cleaning agent or any other additives,
and wash out by rubbing it gently with your fingers.
• Always wash out the brush after usage. Sway it in a glass filled
with water and avoid contact with the bottom. Squeeze out any
residual material (from the border of the collar to the front) to
avoid hardening of ceramic residues in the area of the collar and
hair apart. Rinse out by swaying the brush once more.
Tap the brush to remove excess water.
• Let the brush dry in a pointed condition (if possible in a hanging
position) at room temperature. This way the original shape is
• Never store in glasses/cups filled with water with brush hair
facing up or down.
• Never store in a horizontal position. Owing to the geometry of the
hair and the collar ceramic residues may reach into the area of the
collar and may force the hair apart.