FOR 2 PRESS UNIT
The vacuum press system for 2 press was developed for constructing the framework structure for fixed and removable dental prostheses.
When developing the 2 for press system, the focus was on high mechanical strength of the pressed product and high process reliability during the pressing process.
The desired mechanical and physical properties are only achieved if the mould is cooled down under pressure after filling in the thermoplastic resin.
- Buy 6 for $6,420.15 each and save 10%
- Buy 12 for $6,063.48 each and save 15%
- Buy 24 for $5,706.80 each and save 20%
The for 2 press device ensures this procedure thanks to the fully automatic process sequence.
- Heat resistant glass vacuum cylinder, fracture proof, tough
- Status information through different pressing chamber LED illumination
- Bio-compatible, chemical stability, resistance to gamma, x-ray radiation and radiological transparency.
- Continous information on process status
- integrated automatic vacuum system, programmable — for repeatable results
- Veneerable with composite materials.
- Material — specific cooling under constant pressure
|Unite of Measure||PCS|