PI-KU-PLAST HP 36 BLUE ASSORTMENT
100 ml Monomer
100 ml Cleaner
85 g Polymer
1 Brush size A
1 Brush size B
1 Brush Holder
Availability: Out of stock
- Buy 6 for $211.50 each and save 10%
- Buy 12 for $199.75 each and save 15%
- Buy 24 for $188.00 each and save 20%
- Optimum contouring properties, will not slump. Available in 5 different transparent colors to allow the thickness to be checked and to contract well within the wax. When used with the Pi-Ku-Plast separating agent, resin inner copings can be base for producing milled restorations. Ideal for connecting bar sections for soldering.
- Due to the multigrain design, Pi-Ku-Plast absorbs less monomer and therefore has less shrinkage. Various grain sizes shift into the gaps of each other for a compact, sturdy application. The burnout is clean and complete. In burnout, Pi-Ku-Plast does not expand but collapses. This puts no internal stress in the casting ring, resulting in a clean, stress-free casting.
|Unite of Measure||PCS|
Write Your Own Review